Three most important points
An infrared light lamp can provide relief for many complaints.
However, you should adhere exactly to the proposed usage, so that no damage is done to yor eyes.
Altogether the use of the infrared lamp is simple and uncomplicated.
Red light creates relaxation and provides very good relief from numerous pains.
In short: The Best Infrared Lamp
Facts: Beurer Infrared Lamp IL50
With an output of 300 watts, the heat from Beurer’s infrared lamp goes deep into the tissue and can optimally unfold its healing effect there. The skin is reliably protected from harmful UV radiation by the high-quality ceramic glass pane in conjunction with the illuminant used.
The angle of the lampshade is adjustable from 0 to 50 degrees, so that precise irradiation is possible.
Also, the irradiation time is adjustable. The remaining duration of the heat treatment is indicated on the device. The built-in timer switches the lamp off automatically after the set time has elapsed. In addition,
With overall dimensions of 27 x 28.5 x 19.5 cm and a weight of 1.5 kg, it is a compact product that can be easily stowed away when not in use.
As a medical product, the infrared lamp from Beurer can be used for the supportive treatment of colds or muscle tension. It is not suitable for use outside these application areas, for
Disadvantages of the Beurer red light Lamp
The price is comparatively high.
There are no safety glasses included.
The fan is perceived as quite loud.
Overheating protection through active ventilation is certainly a quality feature of this infrared lamp that should not be underestimated. The downside, however, is the comparatively high noise level. However, this can certainly be accepted in favour of safety.
When irradiating the face with red light, glasses should be worn at an irradiation distance of less than 80 cm to protect the eyes. It would be desirable to add these to the scope of delivery.
Advantages of the Beurer red light lamp
The handling is simple and self-explanatory.
The irradiation angle can be continuously adjusted between 0 and 50 degrees.
The irradiation area of 30 x 40 cm also makes it possible to treat larger parts of the body.
The infrared lamp has an ideal size of 30 x 40 cm to irradiate larger parts of the body. In addition, the umbrella can be infinitely adjusted, so that all areas can be reached.
Through the ceramic glass pane, UV rays are reliably filtered out, so that one does not have to worry about a sunburn or similar burns.
The automatic remaining time display, as well as the timer with automatic switch-off, contribute to keeping the necessary irradiation time.
Conclusion: Beurer IL 50 Infrared Lamp
Overall, the infrared radiant heater is a very solid device which can relieve colds and muscle tensions.
The Infrared (Red Light) Lamp
The red light of the infrared lamp alleviates numerous pains and is universally a good soothing method. The electromagnetic waves from the red light lamp lead to deep relaxation and release of tension. Also, solidifications in the sinuses subside with irradiation of a infrared lamp.
What is an Infrared Lamp?
The red light of the infrared lamp consists of electromagnetic waves, which hit the body as small particles. In the body, the particles stimulate oscillations, which lead to a relaxing effect in the body.
The light of the red light lamp contains infrared rays which are not visible to the naked eye. These rays hit the skin as warm rays and penetrate. This expands the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation. This higher blood circulation enables muscle relaxation, which relieves pain when tension is present.
Advantages of the Infrared Lamp
Altogether an irradiation with the red light lamp leads to a circulation stimulation. This removes slag or acids as metabolic waste from the body. Sinusitis subsides more quickly, muscle tensions disappear and colds or sore throats subside more quickly.
Disadvantages of the Infrared Lamp
The effects of the red light lamp must not always be good. For this reason, the lamp should only be used in otherwise perfect health. Fever, inflammations or blood clots forbid the use of a red light lamp. A doctor should always be consulted for this. So that complaints do not worsen by the use of a red light lamp.
The infrared lamp is not suitable for those who cannot feel the warmth. After all the lamps become very hot and the warmth on the body is also very high at nearly 100 degrees Celsius. Those who cannot feel any temperatures do not notice possible burns. This can cause very serious illnesses.
A seat in front of an infrared lamp should generally be planned and not exceed 20 minutes.
a Infrared Lamp work?
As direct radiation, the heat effect is exactly positioned on the body parts that are to be irradiated. The air in the room is not heated during application. Heating with this lamp affects the areas directly that are to be irradiated with the lamp.
What radiation does an Infrared Lamp use?
An infrared lamp uses the IR-A radiation, which is in a range from 780 to 3000 nm that is no longer visible to humans. In this
What types of red light lamps do exist?
There are different types of red light lamps. The distinguishing feature of the lamps lies in their construction.
Surface emitters offer a square irradiation surface. This ensures that a wide area of the body can be irradiated very well in just one session. The larger the area, the more parts of the body can be irradiated with one application. Especially large areas of the body, such as the back, benefit from this type of red light lamp.
The lamp receives its energy from special halogen rods. With a smaller lamp, the back could not be irradiated in one application. In most cases, the devices can be swiveled or adjusted in height. Thus the devices can be used while sitting or lying down. The user remains more flexible in its organization and receives with only one meeting a very appropriate treatment for the relief of the pain.
These devices offer relief for muscle tension, neck pain, joint pain, strains, sleep disorders, headaches, rheumatism or arthrosis. A mature relief or healing is not to be expected after a session, so the application should be repeated in appropriate steps and with appropriate breaks.
A so-called omnidirectional lamp essentially consists of a lamp socket in a large format and stands on its own. With an omnidirectional lamp, for example, the sinuses can be irradiated very well. However, individual areas can also be easily irradiated with the omnidirectional radiator. The omnidirectional spotlight is very easy to use and uncomplicated.
What to consider when using an Infrared Lamp?
As with many purchases in everyday life, there are also tips for buying red light lamps, which should be heeded. This ensures that the red light lamp fulfils exactly the purpose for which it is intended.
Omnidirectional radiators usually have a weaker wattage than an area radiator. This also reduces the amount of heat generated. On the other hand, the omnidirectional radiator, as a classic red light radiator, can carry out very good punctual irradiations. Omnidirectional spotlights are a very good choice for normal household use.
Inclination angle, switch and timer
Due to the size of the blasting surface, surface emitters usually also have an extra large angle of inclination, so that the device can also be perfectly fixed to the relevant areas.
What to do with a red light lamp?
The benefit of a red light lamp is very great. All tensions in the muscle area can be released. Furthermore, the use of a red light lamp leads to purification. The metabolism is accelerated by stimulating the circulation. As a result, even a sniffle or sore throat can be alleviated with the red light lamp, so that the disease subsides more quickly.
Infrared Lamp for colds
The warmth of the red light lamp alleviates many cold complaints. The cold does not simply disappear when a patient sits a few minutes before the red light lamp. However, the healing process is accelerated by the deep heat of the lamp and the cold subsides more quickly. Difficulties with the sinuses can also be alleviated. So that a cold can subside much more quickly than if the red light lamp is not used.
Infrared Lamp harmful to the eyes?
A red light lamp can cause burns on the skin if the safety distance to the lamp is incorrect. Human eyes are very sensitive. The eyes could also burn with the use of the lamp. For this reason, the eyes must be additionally protected if the red light lamp is to be used. In addition, a session in front of the lamp should not exceed 20 minutes. The rays of the lamp are also harmful
Infrared Lamp for a baby?
Babies are very sensitive. It may not be possible to prevent the child from looking into the lamp. In order to avoid all adversities, the baby should not be irradiated with red light. All red light applications should be discussed with the doctor treating a baby.
What brands and manufacturers of Infrared Lamps do exist?
In the market different models of the red light lamps are offered. In addition, there are numerous manufacturers who offer different models of red light lamps. The most important criteria for purchase should be known so that one can make a decision with the purchase.
Omnidirectional spotlights are offered as table-top units and are already available at a price of fewer than 20 Dollar.
Surface-mounted units are much more expensive and take up a lot of space. A space-saving model should be chosen here. Large appliances are used in commercial irradiation. Devices from Beurer, Philips, Sanitas or Efbe-Schott are mostly tested and certified as safe. These devices can be chosen without hesitation. They are manufactured to a high standard and are easy to operate and understand.
The manufacturer Beurer has used its many years of extensive experience in the field of medical products to bring a product to market that scores with its easy and comfortable handling and well thought-out features.
Questions and answers about the Infrared Lamp
Many questions may arise before purchase or use. The following compilation is intended to provide answers to very frequently asked questions so that nothing stands in the way of the usage of such a
What does a Infrared Lamp cost?
Entry-level models of red light lamps start at less than 20 Dollar. As with many products, there is an open upper limit.
How often should you use an Infrared Lamp?
When the lamp is used, the area in question is irradiated directly. For this reason, the application time with the red light lamp should be as long as necessary but as short as possible. We recommend an application time of between ten and twenty minutes per session.
In order not to prolong the time and to prevent possible health reversals, modern devices are usually equipped with a timer that switches the device off automatically after 15 minutes.
No textiles should be irradiated during treatment. You could catch fire. In addition, the effect on the skin would be slow or non-existent. A distance of 30 cm to 50 cm is recommended as the distance to the device. If you adhere to these rules, you can apply the product several times a day.
The manufacturer’s instructions and instructions are to be given preference when using the infrared light lamp. And if children are to be irradiated by a red light lamp, the treating physician should be asked exactly how the treatment and application should be carried out. Children and babies are very sensitive. The aim is to ensure that the child does not suffer damage that can no longer be regulated so quickly.
There should be no easily inflammable or inflammable objects near the lamp. The heat development of the lamp is up to 100 degrees Celsius. There are no binding instructions on how to repeat the applications. This means that the lamp can also be used several times a day.
How long do Infrared Lamps last?
There are different specifications with regard to the service life of the lamps. Ultimately, the service life of the luminaire and the individual lamp depends on the manufacturer and the quality. A service life of 500 hours is very realistic. This would mean that several thousand applications can be carried out within the lifetime of the lamp. Many lamps provide that the luminaire can be replaced. However, not all devices provide for the lamp to be replaceable.
Where to buy a Red Light Lamp?
Infrared Lamps can be purchased in specialist shops or on the Internet. Who already decided for certain equipment, can attain a better price on the Internet often. Many suppliers advertise with short delivery times and a shipping-free purchase.
Infrared Light Lamp:
Advices and Information
Can you use a Red Light Lamp daily?
A red light lamp can be used every day. The distance recommendations and the recommendations for the use of the device must be observed.
Where to set up a Red Light Lamp?
The lamp can be placed on the table. Furthermore, large mobile devices are also available for use in medical practices.
When should you not use an Infrared Lamp?
Many diseases and predispositions require not to go under the red light lamp. To be on the safe side, the doctor should be consulted.
How long should you be using a Red Light Lamp?
In front of the red light lamp you should sit at a suitable distance. The sessions should not exceed 20 minutes. Therefore the sessions can be done three times a day.
Infrared Lamp Reviews
CHOICEMMED Infrared Light Heat Lamp
- DEEP PENETRATION OF INFRARED THERAPY LIGHT: The comfortable warmth created by out IR heat lamp penetrates deep into your skin, stimulates blood circulation and warms your muscles. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. This warmth makes the tissue more pliable, reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible
- EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF: Our pain management light can penetrate deep into the hypodermis, dermis, and epidermis layers of your skin ; effectively and quickly reducing pain and gives relief to anywhere on your body, such as low back, chest, shoulders, arms, and legs, also for use with colds, tension, muscle ache, joint pain, and bronchial congestion
- LARGE RADIANT WARMTH TREATMENT AREA: The special optics in our heat therapy lamp filters the powerful the 300 watt halogen lamp and has been optimised to enable a large zone treatment area (11.8 inch x 15.7 inch ); This give the user a much more comfortable warmth, as the infrared warmth is more equally blanketed over the treatment area
- AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF: Treatment time can easily be controlled by switching from the advised to a preferred number of minutes in our light therapy machine. The digital timer automatically counts down and gives auditory feedback at the end of the session
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE: Our infrared light therapy lamp is 100% UV Safe, has a On/off switch, tilting lamp angle of 35 degrees, top hand grip for easy transport and positioning, and 15 minutes treatment timer
Serfory Infrared Heat Lamp
No products found.
CHISOFT Infrared Lamp
- NEW THIRD GENERATION MODEL - GREAT FOR MUSCLE AND PAIN RELIEF - Infrared rays Helps promote the immune system,and improve blood circulation --> BUY from VITA ACTIVATE ONLY to ensure you get the authentic 3rd Generation Infrared Lamp
- HIGH QUALITY ENHANCED POWER - Best G-05A with 110V, 60 Hz, 150 Watts the maximum working time is 0-60 minutes each treatment time 1-2 times a day. Adjustable distance between lamp head.
- NATURAL AND SAFE TO USE - The natural energy of this heating lamp is identical to that generated in our own bodies. It is naturally absorbed into our tissues. Stimulates micro-circulation delivering high quality of oxygen and nutrients to the body. Will feel like a gentle warmth within the surrounding area creating a relaxed and serene feeling.
- RELIABLE CONTROL PANEL - 60 Minutes Timer + Adjustable heat control from 0-150 degrees. Tilt radius capability is 10 degrees. Comes with caged lamp head barring protection cap comes with replaceable infrared light bulbs.
- GET DEEP PENETRATING FAR INFRARED RAYS that is soothing and calming. The invisible rays of the Infrared Heat Lamp penetrate deep into the body, penetrating deep into muscle, bone and tissue. These waves slightly increase the temperature of the body in the vital areas that you focus.
A red light lamp is a good device that helps with many pains and provides uncomplicated relief. The lamp definitely belongs to the medicine chest.
A red light lamp with a high wavelength should be selected. Thus the rays can affect deeply into the skin and cause all positive characteristics in the body. Thereby tensions dissolve and many illnesses elapse faster. Sitting in front of the lamp is also very relaxing.
The pleasant effect of the lamp should not be applied to the skin for more than 20 minutes. Otherwise, burns may result.
In addition, there should be no acute inflammation or fever. The lamp must not be used in these conditions. These conditions must first subside before the lamp can be used. A red light lamp can worsen or aggravate a condition.
For this reason, a doctor should be asked beforehand whether the lamp can be used. Lamps with a timer have the advantage that the relaxing effect prevents the lamp from falling asleep and the lamp continues to run.
You should pay attention to a timer when buying. This ultimately serves as a safety feature. The manufacturer’s instructions should also be observed to ensure smooth use.
Bestseller: Infrared Lamp
- PORTABLE, CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Adjustable tilt angle for direct heating where you need it and portable with a cord winder. Start it simply by pressing the On/Off switch and choosing your time
- XXL TREATMENT SURFACE: The IL 50 lamp is perfect for treating large parts of the body. For an ideal outcome we recommend a treatment area of 11.8 x 15.7. Keep at minimum 12 16 distance
- EFFECTIVE DEEP PENETRATION: IR light therapy provides better pain relief by penetrating even deep layers of the skin. It improves cardiovascular health (blood flow) treats inflammation and promotes cell repair
- BEURER SAFETY FEATURES: 100% UV-free, built-in timer (1-15 mins) and overheat protection
- ACCESSORIES & SUPPORT INCLUDED: Comes with an AC-Adapter with a cord winder. And if you have any questions, our friendly Florida based team is always happy to help
- Infrared Heat Lamp adjustable heat with easy maneuver dial control, 110V.Adjustable goose neck & height
- Durable quiet timer clockwise up to 60 minutes, Covered Lamp as a plate for protection against heat
- Lowest Height: 43, Please place lamp and or bulb closer than 18 inches to surface area.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure to wear light clothing when using to prevent burns. DO NOT USE ON BARE SKIN. Please read the Warning Label on the Bulb Box before use and practice caution before , during and after use of bulb & lamp.
- Note: Please do not exert excessive force when inserting the bulb into the socket as the bulb may crack and shatter. DO NOT USE IF THERE IS A HAIRLINE CRACK ON THE BULB (hairline crack is located between thread and glass). DO NOT allow hot bulb to come in contact with liquid and or metal part of fixture as glass may shatter.
- Choose FriCARE Official Only FriCARE Official is the authorized seller of BASHAN TDP lamp. Products sold from an unauthorized seller are COUNTERFEIT products. Please choose the correct seller for safe and reliable product and contact the seller for detailed user guide.
- Longer Using Life Simple operation with a timer, you can choose 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes or No for no time limitation and no sound. 60 minutes at most for a use is suggested. Designed with safer design that automatically turn off if the lamp is titled for more than 45, please allow it preheat for 20 minutes for better work.
- Emit Essential Minerals Different from conventional infrared lamps and microwave devices, mineral therapeutic device features a coated plate with a mineral formation that consist of 33 elements, essential to the human body, create mineral infrared waves that treat numerous ailments.
- Miracle Lamp TDP-166F provides focused deep heating to reduce Inflammation, chronic pain, relieves score and stiff muscles, joint and back pain and improves the blood circulation, deliver the essential minerals that your body needs for health, healing, and wellness.
- Removable Design TDF-166F is mounted on removal base with a vertical pole, spring arm and head. Now you can ease the stiffness in the muscles and reduce inflammation simply by spending time standing, sitting or lying under it.
- TDP Heat Lamps with large head size as far-infrared heating lamp by the U.S. FDA.
- The heat produced by our Infrared heat lamp does not utilize high heating temperature, yet still allows excellent Infrared penetration through the skin.
- TDP works with coil heat and a mineral plate (no light bulb needed). The Mineral Plate (6.5" in diameter, life span of up to 1,500 hrs) emits Far Infrared Rays when heated.
- Please wait at least 10-20 minutes for heat. Typical treatment sessions should last a minimum of 40 min per area.
- 110V Detachable head - simply unplug the cord that connects the head and the main frame when replacing.
- UPDATED LAMP AND BULB: We have improved our net cover to use wire to protect bulb and gain weight to the base(2.6lb), double protect when using. Meantime, we offfer more powerful bulb with 150w to let it more focused on your pain part.
- PROMOTE BLOOD CIRCULATION: Most of the energy of near infrared rays is absorbed by the skin and converted into heat energy, which causes the skin temperature rise. thereby improving blood circulation.
- RELIEVE PAIN IN ALL PARTS OF YOUR BODY: If you have muscle ache, joint pain in the legs, back, knees, shoulders, elbows, lumbar muscle strain, cervical soreness,etc. This will be your good choice. You only need to illuminate for 5-10 minutes every day to relieve your pain and discomfort and refresh your daily life.
- INCREASE METABOLISM: If there is a metabolic disorder in your body, dysfunction will occur in your body , causing harm to the body. Our infrared bulb can improve blood circulation. And the infrared heat effect of the infrared lamp has the effect of relieving pain.
- CONFIDENT PURCHASE AND PARENTS' GOOD HELPER, FAMILY HAPPINESS: Give your families and parents the most intimate gift, bring them health. If your bulb broke within 6 month, ,just contact us by amazon email center to get FREE BULB REPLACEMENT.